Don`t forget to ask us about our Enrichment Packages! They will love you for it
You need to bring enough food for your pet`s stay. Please label all food bags and cans and treats. We love it when it`s in labeled baggies! DO NOT bring food in trash bags or large bins. It needs to be in a closed container or baggies. You may bring a favorite toy or bone. The only toys we do not allow in the runs are ropes or rawhides. We want your pet to feel comfortable during their stay. Water/food bowls are supplied so you can leave those at home. We even supply slow feed bowls if your pet requires one. Each run is eqiupped with a raised Kuranda bed. This is for the comfort and saftey of your dog. Please do not bring your own. We supply blankets for the tops of the beds. Feel free to bring something from home with your scent on it like an old tee shirt! Please leave sentimental items at home. We do our best to get items back to you but as busy as we are taking care of the pets, something could get misplaced.
We are happy to give pills or drops to your pet for $1.50 per day. Feel free to bring something to put the medication in, such as pill pockets, peanut butter, cream cheese or whatever they prefer. We are also happy to supply those items for you. We want to make sure they will take their medication. ALL medication must be in ORIGINAL bottles and labeled correctly with the exact dosage needed. If not, a $10 fee will be added. We do not accept pets with open wounds, stitches, cones, post surgery or females in season. We want the best for your pet and would prefer them to board with a veterinarian where they can receive proper care.
Should an unforeseen emergency happen, we make every attempt to contact you directly. If we aren`t successful, we will call your emergency contact then vet on file. Please make sure we have updated contacts at check in time. In the event it`s after-hours and we cannot contact your vet, we will take your pet to an emergencyclinic (Med Vet), to ensure you pet receives the proper care.
Vaccines must be given at least two weeks before boarding. We only accept vaccines from a veterinarian. We cannot accept pets that are given vaccines from an individual or breeder.
We take pride in the care and safety of your pet while in our care and we know you feel safe trusting us to take great care of them during their stay. We have a few requirements that are NON-NEGOTIABLE before they arrive.
1. Puppies must be at least 3 mo. old, have Bordetella, and second series of DHLPP.
2 .Dogs must be current on all vaccinations including Rabies, Bordetella, and DHLPP. Cats must be current on the complete feline series AND Leukemia.
3. Must be flea free and on preventative
In the event we notice the dog has fleas, we will administer a Capstar for a 10.00 fee followed by a Flea Bath. Charges for the bath will be depending on the size and breed of the dog.
*We check all incoming guests for fleas before check-in. If we find evidence of fleas at check-in or at any time during their stay, pets will be given a Capstar for 10.00 flea bath for a charge ranging from $20.00 to $40.00.
4. There is a $1.50 charge per day for administering medication during your pets stay. Medications that are not in their original bottle marked with the dosage and name of medication, will be charged a $10 fee in addition to the 1.50 per day.
5. NO CHARGE FOR A.M. DEPARTURES: Please note that there is a charge for the day of arrival - however there is no charge for the day of departure if your pet checks-out in the morning by noon.
6. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Payment must be made with cash or check or credit card when arriving to pick up your pet.
*RETURNED CHECK FEE: There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
7. Stays of 30 days or longer will be paid at time of the drop off. Baths are included for free with a monthly stay! Enjoy a 20% discount for monthly stays.
8. Rates, requirements and policies are generally updated each year but are subject to change without notice.
9. All dogs must be leashed at ALL TIMES when on our premises
10. First time clients are required to have a credit card on file. All guests are encourged to have a card on file for ease of checking out, or in case someone else is picking up your pet.
11. We understand that things happen and an emergency can occur.However, a NO SHOW, NO CALL will result in a fee of one days boarding per dog or cat. Please just give us a courtesy call and let us know you won`t be boarding and we can reserve this space for someone else.
We understand this is a sensitive subject, and since senior pets do lodge with us we understand they have different needs than the younger pets. We do our very best to cater to those needs while in our care. Because of their age and or medical conditions, we require you to have a plan in place should anything unforseen occur while away from home. Please take a moment to discuss this with our team when reserving their stay and we'll discuss your options in the event of their passing.
*Bordetella (kennel cough) required yearly
*Rabies ( either 1 or 3 year is accepted)
*Distemper or Distemper combo shots such as DHPP or DHLPP (either 1 or 3 year accepted)
We require that they have their second series of vaccines as well as a Bordetella vaccine before boarding.
There are three ways of administering Bordetella. Internasal (in the nose), a shot, and orally (the mouth). NOTE: We require that you dog is up to date two weeks prior to lodging. We no longer accept and oral/nasal less than two weeks prior to their stay.
Distemper may appear on your records as just that, or in a combo shot such as DHPP or DHLPP. These shots cover canine distemper, hepatitis, lepto, parainfluenza and parvovirus
The canine flu and bordetella (kennel cough) vaccines may reduce the severity of the illness and may reduce it but may not eliminate the possibility of a dog catching them. With both illnesses, dogs are contagious for two or three days before showing any symptoms so detection or contagious dogs prior to arrival cannot be assured
1 or 3 yr is accepted
1 or 3 yr is accepted
To book an Overnight Lodging or Daycare reservation, you will need to create an account with Lucky Mutz. This will allow you to upload vaccines, see photos of your pet, and interact with us!